12/9/09

Start of the New Blog

My website was launched in the summer but alas due to the quality of free servers it was extremely slow and unreliable. I'm dropping off the service and I'll use this blog until I can launch the site again.

I'm in the middle of Thesis work, and I produced a bunch of Ink, gel pen and mylar pieces that I will document tomorrow to put on the website. I'm going to try to put as many pieces up as fast as possible so please bear with me as I try to do too much at once.

I'll start it all off with a sketch that I coloured in photoshop. It is a rock star figure awash in bling. I'm going to start the painting of this soon.


This was the index page to my website. I'm going to do a bunch of ink drawings like this but first I am waiting for Christmas money so I can buy some new pens as all of my previous ones are dead due to Thesis work.


No comments:

Post a Comment